Do it all.
The Rome Libertine Boot provides the shock absorption to stomp every flat landing in the terrain park and the freedom to crush the rest of the mountain the very next run. A true medium flex boot, the Libertine slays everything form the pipe to the backcountry with equal reckless abandon.
- EVA Anti-Gravity midsole and AntiShock gel heel insert keep the landings soft and keep the weight of the libertine right down around OH MY GOD!
- Comformist 2 thermomoldable liner for a perfect custom fit
- Skate cuff for support and elimination of calf-bang
- Leverage lacing system allows you to crank down your boot as tight as you want to
- 3D molded shelltongue for comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Medium flex for forgiving ride and all-mountain performance
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment fights odors
- Diecut EVA footbed absorbs shock and vibration
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots were just OK. Unfortunately there is something wrong with the inner boot lacing system as I could not get the cord to release. Either the tab was defective or Rome uses such poor materials that this is unavoidable. I would avoid them.
Look no further
These boots are my go-to for riding every single day. I put in 3 seasons on my '09 Libertines and finally forced myself to get a new pair. These new ones are more comfortable than ever, plus the new lacing system gets your foot as snug as you want. The new sole is awesome too - super light with a ton of grip.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a very solid option for an all-around multi-purpose boot. The classic lacing system works well and is very reliable compared to many other alternate lacing systems. The boots are soft enough for good jibbing, yet are still stiff enough to feel stable on jumps. A perfect medium flex for slaying any type of terrain that crosses your path. Stylish design and maximum comfort make this a great option from Rome SDS