All-mountain assault weapon.
The ultimate weapon for slicing your way down big-mountain lines and carving up corduroy with ruthless precision, the Rome Women's Katana Snowboard Binding offers an ultralight, comfortable, and powerful ride to help you pick apart the hairiest terrain with precision. It delivers a powerful, responsive feel that's optimal for technical riding and high-speed pursuits while still offering flexibility where you want it, and it's highly customizable so you can fine tune it to your riding style.
The baseplate makes minimal contact with your board, allowing the board to flex the way it was meant to. AsymWrap tech offers quick and powerful edge-to-edge response for charging steeps and weaving through trees, while still allowing side-to-side flex so you can tweak tricks and get loose. Cant-In-The-Back lets you customize the alignment of your highback so you can match it with the cant on your footbed, giving you a perfectly aligned ride that reduces fatigue and maximizes power. Customizable forward lean, highback rotation, and straps let you dial in the perfect fit, and plenty of padding ensures a smooth ride without making things feel mushy.
- Powerful and responsive for all-mountain domination
- V-Rod baseplate optimizes board flex and feel
- AsymWrap heel hoop balances power and flexibility
- V-Rod padding smooths chatter and cushions landings
- Adjustable highback canting aligns your legs
- Straps conform to boot without creating pressure points
- Minimalist disc allows true flex
- Item #ROM00A8
- Q & A
Adjusting the Katana Binding
Whitelines Snowboarding shows you how to adjust the magical Katana binding from Rome.