Bring the heat to the entire mountain.
Based on the hard-charging, shred-everything Men's Inferno Boot, the Rome Women's Inferno Boa Snowboard Boot was made specifically for ladies who push limits in the terrain park and outside the resort. It has a responsive flex to help you handle technical terrain and high-speed riding, yet remains playful enough for jib laps and mellow resort cruising. The Double Boa lacing system independently tightens two different zones of the boot so you can dial in the perfect fit with just a few clicks of the wheel.
Heat-moldable F.I.T. foam in the Pro F.I.T. liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for maximum comfort and control, while the Expand Toe Zones self-adjust to accommodate different toe lengths, ultimately reducing pressure and providing a better overall fit. The Pro FoamBed footbed cushions harsh drops and smooths vibrations, and it's equipped with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent foot funk. Additionally, the TrackedOut sole features EVA for lightweight cushioning and touts rubber panels in high-wear areas for increased traction and durability. And last but certainly not least, the NKS Shield adds ankle support for better toeside response, and Skate Cuff Memory technology molds around the ankle to reduce pressure and improve comfort. From the park to powder, shred it all with the Inferno.
- Mid-stiff-flexing, all-mountain boot that touts freestyle power
- Dual Boa closure system independently locks in fit with wheel
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Footbed cushions painful, flat landings and harsh vibrations
- Anti-microbial treatment helps keep the stink at bay
- EVA and rubber outsole is lightweight and extremely grippy
- Item #ROM00AJ