Select your style & size:Select options
Freestyle flavor, all over the mountain.
We'll be honest, there's no one-board solution that replaces a quiver of specialty boards for jibbing, hitting jumps, and floating through fresh powder. That being said, some boards are better suited as a do-it-all solution for ripping everything on the mountain, with the Rome Women's Heist Snowboard falling into this later classification quite nicely. Its flex is relatively forgiving when you're learning new tricks and rapidly progressing, but without compromising stability at higher speeds or feeling noodly like a true jib stick.
As a twin-shaped board with Rome's MtnPop Rocker 2.0, the Heist is a competent pilot for riding park laps and dabbling all over the mountain. The centered stance offers a well-balanced feel, helping you perfect those backside 180s off cat-tracks and switch landings in the park. MtnPop Rocker 2.0 places a generous rocker between the bindings, loosening up the board from catching on hardpack, while also improving float in the fresh stuff. Adding snap for boosting off hits and locked-in stability for carving, camber at the nose and tail alleviates the washy feel of many rockered boards.
Inside the Heist, the Pop Core Matrix blends two zones of ultra-light wood with poplar for a smooth-flexing feel. Biax fiberglass keeps things torsionally soft for easier turn initiation. Embedded carbon improves snap for sending jumps and popping off natural drops into fresh snow. Rome's QuickRip sidecut adds two extra contact points along the board's effective edge. This blended sidecut increases edgehold in variable conditions riders experience in geographies not blessed with huge snowfalls, such as the Midwest and East Coast.
- Freestyle board that's versatile for all-mountain use
- MtnPop Rocker 2.0 blends the best of rocker and camber
- True twin shape keeps you centered for freestyle riding
- Medium-soft flex is forgiving, without being noodly
- Pop Core Matrix keeps the board light and smooth-flexing
- StraightBiax Carbon laminate for loose torsional flex and snap
- QuickRip sidecut increases edge hold on variable snow and ice
- SinterTrue base soaks up wax readily for faster glide
- Item #ROM009X