If you eat big mountain lines for breakfast and wash them down with heaping helpings of powder, chutes, and cliffs, then the Rome Men's Folsom Boa Snowboard Boot is for you. The Folsom is Rome's most stiffest, responsive, and supportive boot, built for riders who charge technical steeps and send massive park jumps.
The Double Boa lacing system has two areas of targeted fit so you can dial in the perfect fit with just a few clicks of the dial, and this year Rome added a Focus Ankle Lock to prevent fatigue-inducing, response-sapping heel lift. Heat-moldable F.I.T. foam in the Elite F.I.T. liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot for maximum comfort and control. D30 cushioning in the Ultra F.I.T. FoamBed is cushy under normal circumstances, but hardens up instantly upon impact to evenly distribute shock.
Rome upgraded the outsole this season to a Vibram IceTrek.2 sole for uncompromisinggrip on precarious peaks. A molded backstay adds ankle support for better toeside response, and Skate Cuff Memory technology molds around the ankle to reduce pressure and improve comfort. If speed is your friend and going huge is a daily routine, then the Folsom is your boot.
- High-powered freeride boot for technical terrain
- Stiff flex for high-speed response and support
- Double Boa with Focus Ankle Lock allows zonal control
- Heat-moldable liner for custom fit
- Skate Cuff 3D keeps your heel locked down
- Ultra F.I.T. FoamBed with D30 soaks up impacts
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents odor buildup
- Vibram IceTrek.2 outsole for ultimate grip and durability
- Item #ROM00AD