Catch-free play meets powerful response.
Striking a balance between ultra powerful response and playful, catch-free fun, the Rome CrossRocket Snowboard excels at all-terrain freestyle endeavors, from the terrain park to the summit. Rome's NoHang-Ups Pop camber is featured for the best of both rocker and camber. This profile combines positive, diamond-shaped camber extending from the board's center to approximately 10mm before the end of the running length, with a 3D concave rocker at the tip and tail. The end result of this camber/rocker hybrid is a high level of power and control under foot with a surfy, loose feel at the tip and tail.
Inside the core of this all-mountain freestyle machine is a Super Pop Core Matrix. This core combines three different zones of low-density wood with extended segments of poplar for extra snap. Carbon single barrel HotRods extending outward from the inserts to the tip and tail add explosive ollie power without extra torsional stiffness. Basalt Impact plates underneath the bindings protect the core from heavy impacts and unwanted stress.
When flying at supersonic speeds, a QuickRip sidecut gives you additional edge hold via two extra mid-board contact points. These additional contact points also allow for agile turning when going slow or maneuvering around tight obstacles. Proving that responsive boards can still be playful, the Rome CrossRocket Snowboard excels at ripping apart the entire mountain, no matter the terrain at hand.
- Almost twin shape with centered stance
- NoHang-Ups Pop camber: blend of positive camber & 3D concave rocker
- Super Pop Core Matrix: three zones of low-density wood with poplar segments
- StraightTriax 30 laminate: 30-degree fibers
- HotRod Tech: Carbon Single Barrel
- QuickRip Sidecut: two additional mid-board contact points
- Butterout Transition Zones: lengthened contact point transitions
- Basalt Impact Plates
- SinterTrue Base