All that and a bag of chips.
If you want a super-stiff boot, maybe you should try skiing. At least, that's the attitude of the Rome Men's Bodega Snowboard Boot. Built for riders who want a feel that's as easy-going as the attitude inside your neighborhood corner store, the Bodega offers a smooth flex for getting loose on rails, tweaking grabs, and surfing through powder.
The heat-moldable liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and the new SkateCuff 3D keeps your heel locked down for improved response and less heel lift-induced fatigue. A Rad FoamBed offers support when you're stomping cliff drops, and the Aegis Microbe Shield keeps funk at bay after all-day laps through the park. EVA keeps the sole lightweight and improves cushioning, and it's supplemented with a thin rubber layer to boost durability and traction.
- Forgiving flex for all-mountain riding
- Heat-moldable liner for custom fit
- Skate Cuff 3D keeps your heel locked down
- Rad FoamBed provides cushioning and support
- Expand toe zone won't cramp your toes
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents odor buildup
- Two-Part outsole balances lightness and durability
- Item #ROM00AG