Select your style & size:Select options
Proven tool for park and urban conquests.
Rope tow parks, late night urban missions, and early-season sessions are where you can find the Rome Artifact Snowboard in its natural habitat. Loaded with the poppy, locked-in feel of traditional camber, the Artifact remains the top urban rail mission and all-out park destruction choice for heavy-hitting team riders LNP and Riley Nickerson.
Traditional camber provides the pop and power that other profiles imitate but never duplicate. Skatecore profiling thins out the board between the bindings and thickens it underfoot for a skate-like feel that's as close to a pair of trucks as you'll get on snow. The Stomp Core Matrix is reinforced with impact-resistant wood in high-impact areas to increase dampening and strength, and a HotRods Single Glass Barrel running down the center increases pop without sacrificing the mellow torsional flex.
A StraightBiax laminate keeps the flex soft and makes it easy to ride. Rebound sidewalls increase impact absorption to prevent blowouts and breaks when you're gapping to big down rails, and they also smooth out the ride a bit. It's finished with a high-density Impact base for extra durability, because sometimes there's not a lot of snow on top of that concrete.
- Jib-focused board that crushes the park
- Camber offers unmatched pop
- Soft flex lets you tweak presses and slides
- Twin shape for unrestricted park domination
- HotRods Single Barrel adds snap
- Skatecore profiling provides skate-like feel
- Impact base takes a beating and is easy to repair
- Rome believes snowboard companies should be owned by snowboarders
- Item #ROM009T