Select your style & size:Select options
The Rome Agent Rocker Snowboard is your ticket to shred supremacy across the entire mountain, whether you're weaving tracks across the mountain's hidden glades or boosting from forty-footers in the park. It's one of Rome's most versatile offerings, thanks to a directional twin shape that's centered along the effective edge, but with a slightly longer nose for greater float in untracked snow. Because it's meant to excel in variable conditions, Rome's QuickRip sidecut blends two off-set sidecuts together for extra edge hold and control when it hasn't snowed in weeks at your local mountain.
MtnPop Rocker 2.0 places a rocker between the bindings for a looser, catch-free feel, as well as added float in powder. The board transitions to camber from the binding inserts running to the tips. What this does is provide the high-speed stability and pre-loaded snap you've come to love from camber boards. Ultimately, this hybrid profile delivers the best of both camber and rocker, allowing you to rip the entire mountain without being overwhelmed on bigger jumps or submerging helplessly in powder.
The SuperPop Core Matrix delivers the souped-up response from three zones of lightweight wood combined with snappy poplar segments. Z-Tech 1.0 places a strip of Zylon down the board's centerline. In case you're wondering, Zylon is lighter, stronger, and snappier than carbon, making it the perfect additive for high-end response. Making the board that much snappier, Carbon Single Barrel TurboRods run to the nose and tail for boosted pop when you're sending side-hits and clearing monstrous jumps in the park.
- All-terrain supremacy, from pow laps to park jumps
- MtnPop Rocker 2.0 is catch-free, with responsive camber at tips
- Directional twin shape for riding versatility and freestyle balance
- Medium flex strikes a balance between response and playfulness
- QuickRip sidecut maximizes edge hold in variable snow and ice
- SuperPop Core Matrix is ultra-light and lively underfoot
- Zylon additive is lighter, stronger, and snappier than carbon
- Carbon Single Barrel TurboRods for boosted ollie power
- Item #ROM008W