Pop a backcountry booter and land it in the halpipe.
- Lightweight wood construction for a super-poppy feel
- StraightBiax 30 laminate for a soft, forgiving flex
- -2 degree base reduces edge-catching but still gives you grip
- Beefier edges for all-season durability
- PressurePop technology for added ollie-nollie punch
- SinterSpeed base for white-knuckle speed
Share your thoughts
Hi, Im looking to get either this board...
Hi, Im looking to get either this board or the Rome Agent but cant decide...I generally ride around the mountain but Im looking to get into park riding. Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the 2 and which would be better suited? Im 5'8 and about 160lbs