Renowned for its true all-mountain versatility, the Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Binding is the go-to choice for shred bums, shop kids, Rome team riders, powder junkies, and anyone else who wants a tough, versatile binding that excels anywhere and can take a serious beating. It offers a happy medium of powerful response and forgiving flex to help you light up everything from park jumps and urban rails to powdery glades and steep chutes.
One of the key features to its ride-anywhere, shred-anything prowess is the 390 Asym highback. This asymmetric highback is stiff enough for powerful heelside carves, yet still laterally flexible for tweaking grabs and pressing with precision. Giving the binding high levels of edge-to-edge response, the binding's V-Rod baseplate is a rockered, minimal contact baseplate that maximizes the true flex of your board, helping to reduce the dead zone underfoot. Its UnderWrap.2 Heel Hoop wraps underneath the binding's chassis for near-instantaneous response when you're carving steeps and launching off everything on the mountain. Additionally, this heel hoop has Channel Adjust for a perfectly dialed fit with your individual boot size.
- Cult favorite for any type of riding
- V-Rod baseplate optimizes board flex and feel
- Adjustable canting correctly aligns your joints
- UnderWrap heel hoop balances flex and power
- V-Rod padding smooths chatter and cushions landings
- Straps conform to boot without creating pressure points
- AutoStrap tech keeps strap out of way when strapping in
- Item #ROM00A5