If you plan on catching bigger fish or using weights, rely on the Rising Work Pliers to help you achieve your goals. Powerful crimping jaws, a magnetic tip, and a clean-cutting blade stand at the ready while you fly fish.
- 8.5in length enables you to lock onto flies deep in the mouth of toothy slashers
- Smooth magnetic tip debarbs hooks down to #24 and easily handles small flies when you release fish
- Serrated scissors cut tippet and mono or modifies flies
- Attachment or tightening hole enables you to tighten your flies and close splitshots, and ensures you don't accidentally drop the piers
- Three-click locking mechanism for easy operation
- Internal spring for superior operating tension and rebound
- Rubber grips for comfortable and no-slip grip