- Detail Images
Whether you're tying your next fly creation or out on the river, count on the super lightweight Rising Ultralight Pliers to give you a hand with intricate flies and de-barbing a hook and for long-term cutting power.
- Magnetic angle tip lets you easily de-barb and hold intricate flies
- Serrated scissors give you the means to cut tippet and mono or modify flies
- Three-click locking closures enhance functionality and one-handed versatility
- Internal spring for superb operating tension
- Rubber grips offer comfort and a solid grip
Share your thoughts
Best forceps I've found!
These are the best forceps I have found yet! The mitten clap design verses having finger hole leads to less tangles with your line and forceps. These also have a nice fine tip for grabbing small flies. The jaws are not textured so they don't tear up your flies, and the scissors are great for any on river cutting you may need to do. Only beef I have with these are that on little midge you need to be careful when you bend your barbs because these grip so well sometimes they can break the hook on 22s and small if you are not paying attention. This is far from a deal breaker for me though! The most useful tool I own!
One other thing worth mentioning is that some mitten clamp style forceps can pinch your hand while gripping. These open and close in a way that that cannot happen!