The Rising Rancher Plier surprises you with its versatility. An angled tip makes it super easy to remove awkwardly placed hooks, a clean-cutting blade cuts braided line, tippet, mono, and light wire with ease, and a tightening hole tightens big hooks or closes splitshots.
- Magnetic angled tip easily removes awkwardly placed hooks and enables you to better see the release
- Cutting blade offers a clean cut
- Attachment or tightening hole allows you to attach to gear or to tighten big hooks and close splitshots
- Three-click locking mechanism for easy one-hand operation and improved functionality
- Internal spring for superior operating tension and rebound
- Rubber grips for comfort and a no-slip grip