Count on the Rising Bob's Tactical Scissors when you need to de-barb a hook, cut tippet, or modify flies while you get your setup dialed and watch the trout rise from the river bank.
- Magnetic angle tip lets you easily remove awkwardly placed hooks
- Smooth tip easily de-barbs hooks down to size #24
- Serrated scissors give you the means to cut tippet and mono or modify flies
- Ergonomic finger loops comfortably support your thumb on one side and two fingers on the other
- Rubber grips offer comfort and a solid grip
Share your thoughts
Rising makes great tools and these Bob's Tactical Scissors are no exception. They get the job done for a variety of tasks. The rubber handle is great when your hands are wet and your in a hurry to get the hook out. I am a fan of these, give 'em a try and you will be to.