RIO Skagit MOW Tip Line - Medium
A fish-catching machine.
Designed and used by Skagit maestros Mike McCune, Scott O'Donnell, and Ed Ward, the RIO Skagit MOW Medium Tip Line series features a combination of floating and sinking line that provides greater depth control. How is this even possible you ask? Well, the MOW tip concept is simple; keep the tip length the same regardless of how long the sinking section is, and, as a result, you get more precise depth control.
- Easy to cast, the MOW tips are designed to cast heavily weighted flies
- Ideal for Skagit lines between 475 and 575 grains
- Medium MOW tips feature a T-1, with a sink rate of 8 ips for the sinking material
- Sink Rates: 5ft floating with 5ft T-11; 2.5ft floating with 7.5ft T-11; 10ft T-11
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details