RIO OutBound Fly Line
Launch casts far, far away with the Outbound.
Thanks to its weight forward taper, the Rio Outbound Fly Line helps you achieve distance and overcome windy situations. Its 37.5-foot head is a bit heavier than the AFTMA (American Fishing Tackle Manufacturers Association) standards, but as a result you're able to load your rod quickly with few false casts.
- Coldwater Powerflex core (strong monofilament core)and XS technology (ultra-slick, dirt-repelling coating) for superb distance and performance
- Tangle-free running line lets you spend more time fishing and less time fumbling with your line
- Dualtone system identifies the loading area of the fly line
- Front- and back-end welded loops make attaching the line to leader and backing a breeze
- Color-coded for sink rate
- Best if used in temperatures between 50-80°F (10-27°C)
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details