Select your style & size:Select options
Unleash your all-terrain beast.
Equally as at home slashing a foot of fresh as it is carving steeps and sending cliffs, the Ride Wild Life Snowboard lays waste to anything on the mountain. Its medium flex makes it a versatile performer that's confident at higher speeds, without it feeling too stiff or aggressive. Excellent vibration damping prevents you from being bucked off-balance and tumbling down the mountain when you find yourself in variable conditions.
The directional shape is set-back for extra float in the deep stuff and straight-line stability. Directional Rocker places a large, stable flat zone underfoot, with more rocker in the nose than tail. Ultimately, this hybrid profile delivers the on-edge confidence and stability of flat camber, but with the catch-free turning of rocker boards. Since the nose rocker is elongated, the Wild Life floats like a dream when your local mountain gets a foot of fresh overnight.
Ride loaded the Wild Life with much of its best technologies at a price that's sure to leave you with extra cash for lift tickets. The Performance Tuned core features bamboo and aspen wood for a lightweight feel that's snappy when sending rollers and hits across the entire mountain. Carbon Array 3 laminates heighten energy transfer at the tip and tail, allowing for precise board control on steeper terrain. Creating the undeniably smooth feel Ride boards are known for, Slimewalls dissipate impacts and vibrations from choppy snow and flat landings.
- Confident board for riding everything on the mountain
- Directional Rocker for predictable, catch-free carving
- Directional shape promotes straight-line stability and float
- Medium flex is responsive without being overly aggressive
- Performance Tuned core is lightweight and snappy
- Carbon Array 3 laminates increase energy transfer
- Slimewalls absorb fatiguing vibration and flat landings
- Fusion 4000 base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Item #RDE00A7