- Detail Images
Keep your pant on.
The Ride Men's Westlake Shell Pant puts the kibosh on the potato-sack pant hanging around your ankles. The slim-fit, ultra-cool Westlake gives you practical protection from winter weather and an unfortunate butt-crack reveal. Fully taped Aquapel waterproof, breathable protection keeps you dry and cool, while inner-thigh vents give you further climate control for all-day comfort. A velvety inner waist and fly feel oh-so-cozy against skin, and a double-snap waist closure secure this pant for no-malfunction function.
The gaiters on this pant have cut-out windows for easy boot adjustment and handy hooks to prevent fly-up. Articulated knees allow easy mobility for trying those tricks or just getting down in comfort. The Active Core Temperature system smartly places lining and light insulation right where you need it. Stay warm, and keep cool.
- Polyester with Aquapel waterproof, breathable laminate
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT1 strategic lining
- Slim fit with articulated knees
- Inner waistband adjustments with double snap closure
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents
- Adjustable boot gaiters with boot hooks
- Cordura-reinforced back pant hem
- Inner leg snap pleat
- Velvety comfort inner waist and fly
- Two microfleece-lined hand pockets