Dialed fit for female riders.
The Ride Women's Sage Boa Snowboard Boot combines a versatile, mid-level flex for conquering everything the mountain throws your way. Boa lacing gets you out of the lot and onto the lift faster than all of your friends, thanks to a Boa quick-dial closure that offers a precise fit in seconds. Eliminating the pinch points of earlier Boa systems, The Closer lacing guide evenly distributes lacing pressure without uncomfortable hot spots.
Seeing that a great time on the mountain starts with comfortable feet, Ride equipped the Sage Boot with an Intuition Plush Foam liner. This heat-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your feet as you ride, delivering a truly custom fit that's both supportive and plush. It features internal J-Bars for locked-in heel hold and an Aegis antimicrobial finish for stink-free wear.
Found exclusively on Ride's female boots, Calf Adjustment Technology allows you to quickly adjust the boot's cuff to your calf size with a simple hook-and-loop strap. Since female calf muscles sit lower than their male counterparts, ill-fitting boots have a tendency to painfully pinch and cause pressure points. This simple adjustment eliminates this problem, meaning you'll ride in blissful comfort from first chair 'till last call.
- Versatile shred boot for peak-to-park prowess
- Boa Coiler closure provides quick-lacing convenience
- The Closer guide evenly distributes lacing pressure
- Intuition Plush liner molds to the shape of your foot
- Lock Down Turbo liner lacing eliminates heel lift
- Calf Adjustment Tech adjusts to your calf muscle
- Grip sole for a lightweight feel and shock absorption
- Item #RDE00B4