Get buck wild in the park.
Step up your park game with the fluid flexibility of the Ride Rodeo Snowboard Binding. This freestyle specialist loves nothing more than tweaked methods, sky-high presses, and slow-rotating spins. It sits on the softer side of medium, making it a versatile binding outside the park when you're ripping turns between trees and cruising the entire mountain.
Built on Ride's Infinity chassis of solid aluminum, the Rodeo is built for regular park beatings and all-terrain thrashings. The adjustable heelcup allows you to fine-tune the fit to your particular boots, eliminating excess toe overhang from plaguing your turns. An EVA base pad sits under the binding's chassis, reducing vibration and shock from fatiguing your ride.
New for this season, the Squad highback is a flat-shaped highback that's loaded with a tweakable side-to-side flex, yet still supportive when you're laying into a heelside turn. Premium straps grace the Rodeo, with a 3D-formed Freestyle Asym ankle strap wrapping your upper boot and a ThinGrip Max toe strap conforming to the boot's toe box. Another highlight is the Wedgie footbed, which is canted to match your natural riding stance. This alleviates pressure on your knees while boosting control over the tip and tail of your board.
- Bombproof binding with fluid freestyle flex
- Aluminum Infinity chassis lends solid strength
- Squad highback provides ample flex for tweaking tricks
- Freestyle Asym ankle strap increases lateral support
- ThinGrip Max toe strap conforms to the boot's toe box
- Canted Wedgie footbed aligns with your riding stance
- EVA base pad reduces shock and vibration underfoot
- Item #RDE00AH