- Detail Images
Pushing limits in the park.
Expand your trick vocabulary with the help of the Ride Rodeo Snowboard Binding. The Stealth highback is designed to allow more side-to-side movement without sacrificing heel-to-toe response, so you can tweak the hell out of your tailpresses and finally dial in those hard-to-reach nuclear grabs.
- Stealth highback has a flatter back and thinner construction for maximum side-to-side flex
- Aluminum Infinity baseplate provides durability, lightweight performance, and quick response
- Wedgie angled footbeds ergonomically align your joints for less fatigue and more power out of turns and ollies
- Freestyle Core ankle strap uses dual-density 3D padding to combine all-day comfort with reactive performance
- 3D ThinGrip toe strap works over the toe or over the top of your boot
- EVA baseplate padding for shock absorption and comfort
- AstroGlyde OG ratchets for smooth ladder entry and exit
Share your thoughts
would a size 5 boot (mens/boys) fit in a...
would a size 5 boot (mens/boys) fit in a medium pretty well?
Size 5 is on the lower end of a size Medium. The fit will depend on how big the exterior of the boot is. But you should* be able to have this work nicely / provide some room to grow.
Do you know what make and model boot you have?
800.409.4502 ext 4055
I have a 32 lashed and possibly considering getting vans hi-standard both relatively bulky boots
i ordered a large pair of these bindings...
i ordered a large pair of these bindings being a size 9 should i get a wide board or is a regular board
You should be just fine with a regular board, I have size 10.5-11 and regular boards are just great. The wide board is good with heavier riders and really big feet, such as a size 13.