Start a revolution.
Crush pow laps, park jumps, and jib lines with the lightweight, tweakable performance of the Ride Revolt Snowboard Binding. This all-mountain slayer offers a medium-level of stiffness, giving you plenty of response to send freestyle features and bomb steeps without it feeling overly stiff and unforgiving, thanks to its Slimeback DE highback and aluminum Edge chassis. Ride infused urethane into its Slimeback DE highback, helping the binding absorb high-speed chatter over bumps and uneven terrain. This urethane highback offers tons of lateral flex without sacrificing edge-to-edge response, making it great for boned-out grabs and charging down the mountain.
This binding's Freestyle Core ankle strap is cored out for maximum mobility, helping you tweak grabs, butter, and press without restricting movement. Its ThinGrip toe strap comfortably conforms over your toe, pulling your boot back into the binding for better response and a precise fit. Additionally, both of these straps offer tool-less centering, helping you adjust them on the mountain with minimal fiddling. Fighting off fatigue from riding all day, this binding's plush Wedgie footbed absorbs shock with its EVA padding, also working to properly align your knees for a more comfortable ride. The subtle canting of the Wedgie footbed also helps you exert more pressure over your edges and boost ollies easier, especially when you're riding a rockered, freestyle-specific board.
- A durable do-it-all binding that performs in pow, park, and beyond
- Aluminum chassis with urethane highback gives you a flexy fit
- Canted EVA baseplate absorbs shock and offers natural movement
- Cored out ankle strap is lightweight and contours to your foot
- Toe strap pulls your foot back into your boot for response and comfort
- Tool-less adjustment allows you to make quick fixes on the fly
- Item #RDE00AI