Select your style & size:Select options
Savory freestyle treat.
Awaken your shred sweet tooth with the flavorful freestyle of the Ride Women's OMG Snowboard. This delectable park board features an asymmetric twin shape that balances out the difference in turning dynamics between your heel and toeside edges. This makes the board incredibly snappy from edge-to-edge, allowing for quick turn initiation across the mountain and intuitive switch riding in the park.
Just like its tantalizing graphics suggest, the Ride Women's OMG Snowboard offers delectable performance for intermediate-to-advanced riders looking to snack on park jumps, jibs, and handrails. The Hybrid Twin profile provides subtle rocker at the tips for a more forgiving feel that's easier to butter and press. This profile has mellow camber along its running length, keeping the board stable when you're tracking into freestyle features, as well as pointing it down the mountain at higher speeds. You'll really like this board profile if you're seeking the pop and power of camber, but desire a bit more playfulness for park riding.
Loaded with Ride's best technologies, the OMG features an LSD Pop Rods 2.0 core. This core uses Ride's carbon Pop Rods, but with a female-specific design twist. The Pop Rods are thickest at the binding inserts, tapering in thickness as you work towards the tip and tail. What this does is allow for explosive pop and energy transfer, but without being overly stiff for lighter freestyle riders. Another innovative feature, Ride's Slimewalls prevent premature blowouts when you inevitably smash the board into rails, boxes, and natural features.
- Responsive freestyle across the entire mountain
- Asymmetric twin for quick turns and intuitive switch
- Camber underfoot for energetic response and stability
- Subtle rocker at tips creates a playful, catch-free feel
- LSD Pop Rods 2.0 core amplifies energy transfer and pop
- Slimewalls dampen impact and prevent sidewall blow-outs
- Thicker Cleave edges withstand thrashings in the park
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is the fastest in Ride's line
- Item #RDE00AU