- Detail Images
Finally somebody figured it out.
A lot of snowboard companies make you choose between style and function when you're getting a jacket. You can either be cute and uncomfortable or warm and embarrassed. Not Ride. The Madison Insulated Jacket is body-mapped with poly-fill to keep the warmth up and the bulk down so you look good and feel good at the same time.
- 15K waterproofing keeps you dry in all but the nastiest storms
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Body-mapped insulation for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Silky Sparkle Fur Lining is as cool as it sounds
- Classic Long fit for added style and protection
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Fixed powder skirt seals out snow
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood for added protection
- Spandex hand gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Single-hand hem cinch for added snow protection
- Inner media pocket with headphone cord guide for snag-free listening
- Side adjustments for a custom fit
- Micro-fleece lined hand pockets keep your digits toasty-warm
- Velvety-soft chin guard eliminates irritation and chafing
Share your thoughts
Ive been searching for this jacket for...
Ive been searching for this jacket for awhile , pictures of it vary and sometimes im unable to tell weather its the orginal one i saw and loved , is it the 2013 model ? and is the tank a greeny colour , it just looks very black here
I realize this answer is coming very late, but maybe it can still be of some value to you.
This is the 2012 model and the "tank" is most definitely an army green kind of color.