Rapid progression starts here.
Bringing a softer, progression-friendly flex and an insanely comfortable feel, the Ride LX Snowboard Binding takes your riding to the next level with features normally found on much pricier offerings. For instance, where else can you find a canted footbed, premium toe strap, tool-less adjustments, and flexible, yet supportive highback at this price? Still searching...that's what we thought.
Instead of merely regurgitating the LX's selling points, we'll cut to the chase with its very best features. One of the coolest things about the LX is its Wedgie canted footbed (especially at this price), which naturally aligns to your stance for less pressure on your knees and more board control. One of the best on the market, Ride's ThinGrip Plus toe strap snugly wraps your boot without causing pressure points. And to top it all off, the lightweight Spectrum chassis shaves precious weight off your board set-up, without sacrificing the legendary durability Ride Bindings are known for.
- Progression-friendly binding matches flex with comfort
- Spectrum polycarbonate chassis is extremely lightweight
- FreeFlex nylon highback with forward lean adjustment
- Wedgie canted footbed conforms to your riding stance
- RAD ankle strap wraps your upper boot for support
- ThinGrip Plus toe strap snugly conforms to your toe
- Tool-less strap adjustment for dialing in the fit
- Item #RDE00AL