Select your style & size:Select options
Keep riding fun.
The Ride Kids' Lowride Snowboard equips smaller riders with the soft, progression-friendly flex needed to rise the ranks from bunny hill blazer to blue-square slayer. By keeping the board as easy to ride and low-maintenance as possible, the Lowride keeps the stoke factor at an all-time high when young shredders are just dipping their toes into the shred waters.
Its twin shape rides equally well both regular and switch, which is especially useful when they're trying out both regular and goofy stances on those first learning days. The LowRize Rocker profile is mostly flat for a stable, controllable feel, with rocker at the tips to prevent edge-catching.
Inside the board, the Gummy Core and biax fiberglass maximize forgiveness for easy-turning bliss. P-tex sidewalls ramp up durability for progressing riders taking bails on a regular basis. Additionally, the Fusion 1500 base glides quickly across widely variable conditions without requiring much fuss throughout the course of the season.
- Easy-to-ride board for shredding progression
- LowRize profile offers catch-free and stable feel
- Twin shape for balanced performance
- Soft flex makes turn initiation and control easy
- Gummy core is forgiving and easy to manipulate
- Fusion 1500 base is easy to repair when damaged
- Item #RDE00BA