Ride Laurelhurst Insulated Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
To be truly elegant, one should not be noticed.
The purpose of a good jacket is to keep you dry and warm, not hurt everyone's eyes with contrasting patterns and neon colors. That's why Ride made the Laurelhurst Insulated Jacket functional with 10K-rated fabric and 80g insulation, as well as classy with subtle colors and classic styling, so you can let your riding make a statement for you, not your clothing.
- 10K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- 80g poly insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth
- Classic Long fit adds two inches in length without getting baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets, two chest pockets, and an internal media pocket provide room to store the essentials