Corralling Ride's best features into a hard-charging boot, the Ride Lasso Boa Men's Snowboard Boot lives for sending cliffs into deep powder, slashing turns in tree runs, and sending the park's biggest jumps. New for this season, the Michelin Summit sole provides extra durability and aggressive traction when you're hiking to fresh lines and climbing snowy peaks. The boot's medium-stiff flex provides all the control and precision desired for conquering natural terrain and bigger freestyle features in the park.
The Boa Coiler controls the shell's tightness, providing an ideal blend of support and response with the quick turn of a dial. Cinching down over your ankle, the Boa Tongue Tied prevents heel lift during high-speed carves. Both dials release quickly for easy removal when you get back to the lodge after riding all day. Preventing pressure points, The Closure Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure from the wire lacing to alleviate painful hot spots. This lacing guide is unique to Ride Boots with Boa systems, maximizing comfort where other Boa boots fall short.
- Responsive boot for all-terrain domination
- Medium-stiff flex for optimal support and response
- Boa Coiler dial tightens the outer shell
- Boa Tongue Tied dial prevents heel lift
- Intuition Support Foam liner for customized fit
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents odor buildup
- Gel Pod absorbs heavy impact and vibration
- Michelin Summit sole provides aggressive grip
- Item #RDE00AO