Free to roam.
From pristine upper-mountain bowls to freshly sculpted park hits, the Ride Men's Jackson Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot conquers anything on the mountain thanks to a versatile, mid-level flex matched with Boa's easy-lacing support. Boa Coiler quickly tightens the entire boot with the simple turn of a dial, getting you onto the mountain without messing with traditional laces. Along the Boa's lower lacing, The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes pressure to alleviate painful pressure points.
Customizing the boot's fit and feel, the Intuition Support Liner conforms to your foot's unique shape with its heat-moldable foam. Lock Down Turbo liner lacing keeps your ankle from moving all over the place, especially during high-speed carves. The dual-density footbed absorbs excess vibration to keep your feet feeling fresher. And for riders exploring hike-to zones, the Blown Light Summit sole features rubber for traction where you need it most.
- All-terrain boot matches versatility with quick-lacing
- Medium flex conquers anything on the mountain
- Boa lacing dials in a supportive fit in mere seconds
- Intuition Support Liner provides a plush, customized fit
- Internal liner harness prevents excess ankle movement
- Dual-density EVA footbed absorbs harsh vibration
- Blown Light Summit Sole with strategic rubber grip
- Item #RDE00AP