Hard-charging response for well-rounded rippers with big boots.
The top all-mountain board in the Ride lineup, the Highlife UL Wide Snowboard is stuffed to the brim with top-end tech engineered to eliminate excess weight, increase snap, and offer a smooth, responsive ride. The Hybrid All Mountain shape delivers stability and pop with a large camber zone extending from the tail to just past the front inserts, and a rocker zone in the nose for next-level float in the deepest powder.
- Hybrid All Mountain shape uses stable, poppy micro-camber from the front inserts to the tail, with rocker in the nose for deep-snow float
- UL wood core is incredibly lightweight, with Silencer stringers to reduce vibration and maximize pop
- Carbon Array 5 distributes power to your contact points for optimized edge control
- Pop Glass laminate increases ollie power without adding unwanted torsional stiffness
- Membrain urethane-infused fabric topsheet is half the weight of traditional topsheets
- Popwalls sidewalls feature layers of carbon and urethane for a smoother, poppier, and more durable ride
- UL steel edges cut down on extra weight without sacrificing strength
- UL sintered base absorbs tons of wax for speed and durability, and uses less material to minimize weight
Share your thoughts
is this good for a 280 pound guy with size...
is this good for a 280 pound guy with size 14 feet
Yes this is a great snowboard for that weight and shoe size. I would recommend the 172cm.