Street style, mountain tech.
If you spend most of your time in the terrain park or out on the streets, then you're probably just as concerned with how you look as you are in weather protection. The Ride Men's Hawthorne Insulated Jacket delivers enough warmth and waterproof performance to keep you dry when the snow is coming down in the park, and it's stylish enough to wear around town.
A Strata HD 10 membrane and an Aquapel coating keep you dry in most conditions, and Clomax Thin insulation helps you stay warm without weighing you down or holding you back when you wind up for a 3 out. The tailored fit pairs well with your slim fit pants, and an internal media pocket lets you bump tunes while you lap the rail line. Plus, it comes at a price that will leave plenty of cash leftover for post-shred pizza and beers.
- Street-styling with enough tech for riding
- Strata HD 10 keeps snow and slush at bay
- Aquapel coating improves water-resistance
- Clomax Thin insulation adds a bit of warmth
- Tailored fit gives it a slim, modern look
- Tricot-lined hand pockets thaw frozen fingers
- Item #RDE008Q
- Q & A
- Size Bought: s
could you recommend a size for me?