- Detail Images
Shelter from the storm.
When the winter winds start whipping and the snow starts piling, ride confidently knowing you have a safe haven from the elements in the Ride Harbor Snowboard Pant. The tough Strata HD II 3-layer fabric and fully taped seams create a seal against moisture so you can shred comfortably all day no matter what the weather brings.
- Strata HD II 3-Layer 20K-rated face fabric keeps moisture out while still breathing to prevent clamminess inside the shell
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it warms up
- Zip pant-to-jacket connector creates a shield against snow
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets and two thigh pockets to store goods
- Adjustable boot gaiters keep snow out
- Shred-Free pant leg is slightly higher in the back so you don't step all over them
- Boa cut-out window on gaiter allows for easy boot adjustment