- Detail Images
Straightforward style, proven performance.
Keep the style simple without skimping on the tech with the Ride Georgetown Snowboard Jacket. Ride skipped on the unnecessary bells and whistles and went with a 15K-rated fabric and fully taped seams to keep you dry so when the snow starts coming down you can concentrate on dropping big cliffs instead of dropping into the lodge for shelter.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Fully taped seams make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Tricot mesh lining is smooth and breathable
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets, one sleeve pocket, and an internal media pocket allow room to store the essentials