Chief of charging, king of the freeride castle, executive of big-mountain shred...okay, you get the idea. As Ride's stiffest binding, the El Hefe Snowboard Binding delivers the instantaneous response and ultra-damp feel needed to dismantle gut-wrenching steeps, pow-choked chutes, and stacked pillow lines.
Re-thinking the way carbon highbacks are constructed, the design gurus at Ride joined vibration-dampening urethane with highly responsive carbon. Carbon provides the next-level response for turning on a dime, while the layered urethane absorbs shock from high-speed riding, choppy snow conditions, and heavy landings. Adding even more padding into the picture, you'll find super-cushy, interchangeable Wedgie footbeds that are canted at 2.5 and 4-degrees for proper knee alignment. Rock the 2.5-degree footbeds for normal stance widths or swap in the 4-degree footbeds if you're running a wide stance.
Designed with Ride's Aluminum Infinity baseplate, the El Hefe is extremely responsive and super tough, allowing you to ride 'em hard and fast without worry, as backed by Ride's lifetime warranty on baseplates and heelcups. Moreover, this binding mounts to both four-hole and Channel boards with its Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc. This micro disc is 30% smaller than your average mounting disc, allowing you to maximize the true flex of your board.
- Stiff and responsive for high-speed charging
- Responsive carbon highback with urethane dampening
- Light, yet sturdy aluminum footbed
- Canted footbeds for proper joint alignment
- Urethane Rollbar basepad smooths out vibrations
- Thin, flexible straps conform to your boot
- FlipSide tech keeps straps out of way when strapping in
- Includes premium storage case
- Item #RDE00AE