Pow on pow on pow.
Sometimes the powder is just too delicious for only one ride, so hold your snowboard high as you bootpack to the top, and allow the Ride Men's Delridge Jacket to help you stay dry and comfortable in the process. Whether you're bootpacking or slogging up the skin track, the Delridge is designed to assure ample breathability and comfort, so Ride equipped this jacket with 37.5 Technology. This latest innovation by Cocona evaporates moisture and dries five times faster than most waterproof shells.
Ride also added a highly rated waterproof, breathable membrane and fully taped seams to keep snow out. The Active Core Temperature System enhances temperature management, and underarm vents dump out excess heat. The powder skirt, adjustable hood, and internal wrist gaiters seal out the cold, and the bevy of pockets easily accommodate ski passes, electronics, goggles, and more.
- A breathable, weatherproof jacket for touring or bootpacking
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Articulated fit enables full range of motion
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Zippered underarm ventilation dumps excess body heat
- Powder skirt is snap-away for custom protection
- Item #RDE008A
- Q & A
This is one awesome jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this jacket for my fiance and he loves it! Plenty of length for someone tall and features to match. His favorite features are the pass holder pocket on the left wrist for easy scanning and the waterproof and breathability rating. He has worn it in six inches plus of snow and the jacket has performed as expected. One thing he doesn't love is that the collar can freeze up and become a block in front of your face. Otherwise, it was a total win. Great features at a great price! Just buy it!