Solid support for all-terrain charging.
Crafted from Ride's proven Aluminum Infinity chassis, the Ride Capo Snowboard Binding indiscriminately charges everything from gigantic park kickers to steep lines above treeline. Falling on the stiffer side of medium, the Capo caters to experienced riders desiring a bit more response and stability when they're riding at high speeds and pushing their limits on natural terrain. In fact, it's the go-to choice for Ride's Jake Welch and Yuki Kadono when they're destroying intimidating parks and backcountry jumps.
Immediately noticeable, the Vertigo highback maximizes energy transfer when you're carving at high speeds, spinning from bigger jumps, and slashing turns in deep powder. The adjustable heelcup lets you fine-tune the size for a better overall fit, without excess toe overhang affecting your turning. Ride's Urethane Rollbar absorbs excess vibration from fatiguing your riding experience, especially across choppy conditions. Adding more cushioning, canted Wedgie footbeds align with your natural riding stance while softening the blow of harsh landings.
Superior straps maintain a supportive feel desired for riders who charge everything on the mountain. The Freestyle ankle strap features multi-density 3D padding that lovingly wraps your boot, but without creating pressure points when it's ratcheted tight. Ride's ThinGrip Max toe strap is one of the best in the business, conforming to your boot's toe with its highly flexible, rubbery material.
- Supportive binding for charging the entire mountain
- Mid-stiff flex excels on steep terrain and bigger jumps
- Aluminum Infinity chassis for bombproof durability
- Vertigo highback with louvered design for response
- Freestyle ankle strap with multi-density 3D padding
- ThinGrip Max toe strap conforms to your boot's toe box
- Canted Wedgie footbed aligns with your riding stance
- Urethane Rollbar reduces shock and vibration underfoot
- Item #RDE00AF
- Q & A
Great, solid binding
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Don't overlook this is a great all around binding. Tons of power and response from the aluminum frame, but still with enough cusioning and flex to make this an every day choice. Toe cap will hold any shaped boot comfortably, and intuition liner molds to your foot, even my wide, flat caveman ones. Been riding is for two seasons now. Picking up a 2nd pair.