Select your style & size:Select options
Speed freaks rejoice.
Not intended for timid riders, the Ride Burnout Snowboard excels at sending the biggest kickers in the park and charging at scary-fast speeds. It's a highly responsive board designed for Jake Welch's powerful freestyle riding, meaning it's a bit stiffer than your average park to offer greater versatility when you're riding full-throttle across the entire mountain. However, just because it's best for clearing pro-sized kickers, dropping cliffs, and carving at high speeds doesn't mean it's not capable of jibbing. One look at Jake's street-slaying skills and you'll instantly realize the full capabilities of this powerful deck, so long as you're competent enough to handle its firmer flex.
The Burnout's twin shape lends a well-balanced feel for perfecting your switch repertoire in the jump line and stomping clean landings in the streets. Twin Hybrid Camber is predominately camber, with a hint of rocker at the nose and tail for smoother, catch-free landings. Camber provides powerful drive through turns and locked-in stability demanded by experienced freestyle riders. Ultimately, camber gives the board much of its hard-charging attitude, which simply isn't possible on looser decks with rocker-dominant profiles.
Loaded with Carbon Array 5 laminates, the Burnout features five carbon stringers running from the insert packs to the contact points for high-speed control and plentiful snap for clearing the biggest kickers and gaps. Popwalls Slimewalls offer the impact resistance of Ride's legendary urethane Slimewalls, but with carbon inserted into key areas for heightened energy transfer and response. And because you'll be thrashing this board, Cleave edges use 50% more steel for the burly strength demanded by freestyle riders.
- Highly responsive board for full-throttle freestyle
- Twin Hybrid Camber is predominately camber for powerful riders
- Twin shape lends a well-balanced feel, both regular and switch
- Medium-stiff flex for high-speed stability and stable landings
- Pop Rods 2.0 core is exceptionally smooth and snappy
- Carbon Array 5 laminates increase energy transfer
- Popwalls Slimewalls dampen harsh impacts and vibration
- Fusion 4000 base is incredibly tough and fast gliding
- Item #RDE009V