Ride Bigfoot Lace Snowboard Boot - Men's
Finally, someone else cares about your gigantic feet.
Ride designers know you’re out there cursing snowboard boot makers for not accommodating your gigantic feet and they have an answer to your problem. The Bigfoot Men’s Snowboard Boot starts at size 16 to provide you with mountain-destroying comfort.
- IN2GRATED construction cuts weight and trims down the profile of the boot so you can combat toe-drag. The removable liner is molded inside the shell to create the best overall fit and lessen the packing out effect
- INTUITION Support foam liner is a high-density and supportive foam that can be formed by the heat of your own foot over a few days of riding or removed and done in a shop—professional like
- External J bars add extra ankle and heel hold for less slippage
- Traditional shell lacing provides a secure and classic way to tighten up your boots
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA underfoot support uses a soft layer and a hard layer for a winning combo of comfort and support