Charge, slash, send. Repeat.
Take the mountain by storm as you slash across bottomless powder, send intimidating cliffs, and charge steeps with Jake Blauvelt's signature Ride Berzerker Wide Snowboard. Appropriately named, this deck is a balls-out charger, going berserk through pow-filled trees and steep, technical terrain, courtesy of its directional shape and responsive flex pattern.
This wide version is ideal for bigger riders seeking a stable deck that won't cause toe drag when carving up steep slopes. Using a lengthened nose rocker, the Berzerker effortlessly planes across untracked pow without burning up your back leg. From the front inserts on back, the board's camber delivers stability and response, especially when you're driving turns down steep faces.
Increasing liveliness and snap for slaying steeps and sending cliff lines, the Pop Rods 2.0 core has V-shaped carbon embedded into the tail for added drive off the back foot. Adding more carbon to the equation, Carbon Array 3 laminates enhance energy transfer for greater precision through turns. A combination of triax and biax glass keeps the board calm and composed at high speeds, but without making it an overly stiff brick when you're surfing turns in the white room.
New for this season, Ride upgraded the Berzerker with Roll In Slimewalls. Just like regular Slimewalls, urethane-embedded sidewalls deliver the benefits of reduced impact and vibration. However, the urethane is now surrounded by fiberglass on each side for increased resistance to topsheet chipping and sidewall blowouts, especially in the event of an impact. Another key feature is the Fusion 4000 sintered base, which glides quickly across deep snow and flat run-outs. This way, you're not bogging down in low-angle stashes or struggling to get unstuck in super-deep powder.
- Energetic freeride board for conquering the steep and deep
- Directional Rocker for powerful response and float
- Directional shape increases stability and float in fresh snow
- Medium flex is highly responsive without being overly stiff
- Pop Rods 2.0 core has carbon in the tail for explosive drive
- Carbon Array 3 laminates for increased energy transfer
- Roll In Slimewalls prevent damage and reduce vibration
- Fusion 4000 base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Item #RDE00A2