- Detail Images
Just another day in paradise.
Armed with weather-resistant protection, light insulation, and cool-kid style, the Ride Men's Belltown Pant is ready for your typical day of shredding dawn until dusk. Flurries in the sky, low temps, and nonstop laps are what your winters are made of, and here's your everyday pant.
Fully taped Aquapel waterproof, breathable protection keeps you dry and cool, whether sessioning the park or lapping the cirque. Inner thigh vents prevent overheating when you hike or the sun comes out hot. Keep the snow out of your boot with the handy gaiters with cut-out windows for easy boot adjustment and hooks for secure positioning. The inner pleat with a snap makes dressing and undressing a breeze, and the velvety inner waist and fly feel soft and cozy against skin. Store your small stash in the side flap pockets, or warm up those fingers in its microfleece lining. Simple, yet oozing with slopeside steeze.
- Polyester with Aquapel waterproof, breathable laminate
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT2 strategic insulated lining
- Classic fit with articulated knees
- Inner waistband adjustments with double snap closure
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents
- Adjustable boot gaiters with boot hooks
- Reinforced back pant hem
- Inner leg snap pleat
- Two microfleece-lined hand pockets