Rhino-Rack T-Loader - 2in Receiver Hitch
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Picture the last time you loaded your kayak onto your roof rack without denting the roof of your car. Now picture doing it alone. Weird, eh? The Rhino Rack T-Loader brings this alien vision to life. The T-Loader also has an adjustable tilt position that makes it easier to use. And just to prove what swell guys they are, the good folks at Rhino Rack even included a no-slip mat to keep you from winding up face down in the mud as you load your boat.
- Bar tilts to enable you to easily prop bow of boat on the sling; then simply push and as the bar returns to upright you can easily slide the boat onto your roof rack
- Adjustable tilt position and height; minimum height 37in; maximum height 60in
- Anti-Swivel Plate keeps the T-Loader from moving around
- Fits 2-inch receiver hitches
- Non-slip mat keeps the stern of the boat from slipping out from under you as you load the bow
- Comes equipped with one Rhino Rack Aero Crossbar and one Rhino Rack T-Load Sling kit
Share your thoughts
Will still be able to load my jeep through...
Will still be able to load my jeep through the back hatch with the Rhino rack T loader on
T-Load in use step 3
T-Load in use step 2
T-Load in use step 1
T-Load on Pickup to carry long kayaks &/or ladders
Allows user to load their large kayaks, canoes, ladder & SUPs with ease.