- Detail Images
Use the Rhino-Rack T-Loader with Tow Ball Mount to resolve some of life's dilemmas, or at least those centered around transporting your boat. Like, what to do if your kayak's 18 feet long and your car's only 16 feet long? Or, you're by yourself, you're 5'2", your roof rack is up around 5'8" and your boat weighs a bloody ton (well, OK, perhaps just forty). The T-Loader mounts on the ball hitch on the back of your vehicle to provide both an additional bar for your boat to rest on and a handy leverage point for loading your boat or board that's well away from your car's paint job. And should the weekend call for chores and building projects instead of fun on the water, the T-Loader works well with ladders and lumber, too.
- Bar tilts to enable you to easily prop bow of boat on the sling; then simply push, and as the bar returns to upright, you can easily slide the boat onto your roof rack
- Adjustable tilt position and height; minimum height 37in; maximum height 60in gives you a custom fit
- Anti-Swivel Plate keeps the T-Loader from moving around
- Fits 2-inch ball hitches
- Non-slip mat keeps the stern of the boat from slipping out from under you as you load the bow
- Comes equipped with one Rhino Rack Aero Crossbar and one Rhino Rack T-Load Sling kit