- Detail Images
It's difficult to explain 'fast'.
Your fitness will ultimately peak at some point this season, which is why you might as well strap on a set of the Reynolds Sixty Six/ Eight One Wheelset and gain every aerodynamic advantage possible. Build around DT Swiss hubs and linked to Reynolds' high-modulus carbon fiber rims via DT Aerolite spokes, the Sixty Six/ Eighty One Wheelset combination is capable of dominating time trials, crits, canyon rides and even windy circuit races. Reynolds engineers scrutinized every aspect of the carbon rim design to create their patented Swirl Lip Generator to improve aerodynamics and increase stability through nasty crosswinds. Reynolds achieved this by adding a 9-millimeter inside rim edge to guide the air across the leading edge, causing the passing air to 'stick' to the rim. The resulting data shows minimized drag and greater stability, which means you do one thing—go faster.
- Reynolds' high-mod carbon and refined resin system make the rims extremely light, without compromising durability or strength
- CTg brake track system improves stopping power while increasing the overall life of the wheels
- Sixty-Six/ Eighty-One rim depths combine to create one of the most aerodynamic wheelsets available
- Cryo Blue brake pads included so you don't damage the new hoops
- Sealed cartridge bearings make the buttery-smooth DT Swiss hubs easily serviceable