- Community Images
Cutting-edge optics in a timeless aviator frame.
There are few frame shapes that warrant an adjective like timeless, and the aviator is certainly among them. For modern performance in the classic shape, look no further than the Revo Windspeed Sunglasses. The polarized Revo Crystal Lenses are made from high-grade optical glass to cut glare, enhance clarity, and eliminate distortion. Lightweight Nickel Silver frames are made from a super-strong five-alloy blend that is pliable enough to adjust without breaking and is highly corrosion resistant.
- Revo Crystal glass lenses provide enhanced clarity and lack of distortion and are more scratch-resistant than plastic lenses
- Nickel silver frames are made from a five-alloy blend for pliable durability and corrosion resistance
- Motion fit system provides a precise fit that's free of uncomfortable pressure points
- High Contrast Polarization cuts glare and selectively filters light for improved vision
- Anti-reflective coating eliminates light that hits the inside of the lens
- Element shield treatment prevents dirt and oil from sticking to the lenses so they stay clean and clear for longer
- Adjustable nose pads provide a custom fit
- Stem and nose pads increase grip for a non-slip grip while you're active
- Graphite lenses are ideal general-purpose, everyday lenses suited to all light conditions
- Bronze lenses provide the most contrast and color enhancement, making them perfect for sports
- Water lenses are designed to excel in water environments, making them the perfect choice for avid boaters
Share your thoughts
The best Sunglasses EVER!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
So I have to say I usually have a pair of sunglasses on hand for adventures and another pair just for casual use. I have used REVO exclusively for the last 5 years. In my opinion, the Crystalline lenses are second to none in the Sunglass game. The lens quality blows Oakley out of the water (watch out Oakley fans I know what I am talking about). The only company that comes close to REVO is Maui Jim and I guess I could say they are neck and neck, but when I tried these Windspeed's I thought these are probably the dopest glasses I have ever worn. I bought them in the blue water lens. They are awesome by the water and especially in the snow. They fit my face like a glove. I don't use them for activities, just casual use only. What I love about these is the weight. The crystalline lens gives them a weight that feels right on my face. They don't feel cheap like a lot of newer composite glasses. The frames are strong as hell. You can feel how heavy duty the metal frame is. Last but not least they look great. For the quality of the product I think the price tag is generous. The Maui Jim rivals in this category will go for about $100 more and you won't get the crystalline lens. Aside from that I am sure you will be 100% happy you bought a pair!
The Revo site advertises these glasses are...
The Revo site advertises these glasses are available in prescription. I need +1.25 glasses. Can this be gotten through your site. You were listed as a supplier.
Thanks Bicycling Bob
Hey Bicycling Bob,
Thanks for the question!
I am so sorry, but at this time we do not offer prescription glasses. I apologize about the bad news there. Your best bet is to check with the vendors on Revo's site who strictly deal with optics. They will have a better selection of prescription lenses, or they can special order them for you.