- Detail Images
Keep it cool. Keep it classy.
- Serilium polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant and ultra durable
- High-contrast polarized tech enhances contrast and glare to deliver crystal-clear images
- Anti-reflective coating prevents light from reflecting off the inside of the lenses, which can distort images
- Element Shed coating prevents water, dirt, and oils from finding a permanent home on your lenses
- Motion fit design provides a comfortable feel that won't aggravate common pressure points
Share your thoughts
Revo Stern Sunglasses - Polarized
The No slide glasses for all
Here goes! The frame and lens are lightweight. The lens is dark and offers great protection peripherally as well as acute field vision. The lens offers polarization so it is great on water, snow and wet climates. Of course there is complete UV protection which is standard. Revo lenses are right up there with Maui Jim. The clarity and view from these glasses is absolutely incredible. The frames has nose grips which keep the glasses from sliding even when perspiring which is a bonus for those of you who are active. Aside from being great for outdoor activities they are pretty sharp looking. I use these glasses for trail running, kayaking and mountaineering. I have not tried them out climbing yet, but imagine the grip is good for that as well. The frames are large and if you are shy to larger frames and have a smaller face then they might not work out for you. If you like bigger frames than these could be a great fit.
Best glasses for the money!
These are my second pair of Revo's because I lost my first pair in an airport coming back from Mexico. I have always wanted some Costa Del Mar glasses for my bass fishing, but for the price, the look, and the lenses, these Revo's are the freakin best! The Aqua Lenses are a thousand times better looking than Costa's blue lenses, and they are mirrored, and they are like looking into life with HD. That is probably the best phrase for these glasses, "Life in HD..." They are super sick and for anyone planning on fishing, any revo's with the aqua lenses are for sure the way to go. The last pair I owned were the Revo Guide series. They are great as well. I have a big head, and they fit perfect. ENJOY!