Revo Cut Bank Sunglasses - Polarized
- Detail Images
A solid, glare-busting choice for active Earth lovers.
You visualize a world of renewable energy, lush forests, and tasty local food. In the meantime, you can at least see the world for what it is through the eco-friendly, polarized Revo Cut Bank Sunglasses. The city's green space will look pretty good thanks to the polarized Serilium lenses, which feature open edges for better peripheral vision, breathability, and fog reduction while you bike over hot asphalt.
- Equipped with either a Re-Use recycled polymer frame or Eco-Use caster-bean-derived frame to ensure you're making an eco-conscious decision without sacrificing durability or weight
- Revo High-Contrast Polarization eliminates the blinding glare (like off water or snow), sharpens contrast, and filters 100% of UV rays to keep your eyes healthy
- An anti-reflective coating prevents interior reflections from impeding your vision
- An element-shedding lens coating prevents water, dirt, or oil from sticking to the lenses and distracting you
- The Motion Fit was designed to stay secured and provide optimal vision while you move
- Nose pads and padded temples hold onto your face and increase grip when wet with sweat