Reusch Whistler R-TEX XT Lobster Mitten
- Detail Images
Happy fingers = happy shredding.
The bigger the mountain, the crazier the weather. With the Reusch Whistler R-Tex XT Lobster Mitten, you're ready to brave the blizzard on the summit, float the fluff for a few thousand feet, and stay dry through the slushy stuff at the base. Providing the warmth of a mitten with the dexterity of a glove, this lobster mitt sheds all forms of snow thanks to its R-Tex XT membrane, which also allows perspiration to escape once you reach the warm and wet lower mountain.
- R-Loft insulation holds in the heat on the super-cold summit and wicks away perspiration at the base with the help of its smooth MicroActive lining
- Tough fabrics (like goatskin and micro Cordura) make sure the shell stands up to mountain abuse and keeps out snow
- Reinforced cowhide palm clutches ski poles and doesn't break down easily
- Hook-and-loop cuff, gauntlet, and drawstring seal out the deepest snow
- Zippered vent dumps heat when the sun heats up the mountain
- Mesh pocket holds small, but necessary items
- Stormleash ensures you don't drop a glove from the lift