- Detail Images
- Community Images
For the podium-bound and powder hound alike.
- Tough, durable cowhide shell is reinforced with Sensetec padding in the knuckle area in case of contact with semi-immovable objects
- Fiberfill insulation adds warmth on extra-chilly mornings
- Toasty fleece/Bemberg lining features segmented fingers for extra coziness
- Longer cuff closes with a zipper so it fits securely under the sleeves of your jacket
- Includes official US Ski Team patch
Share your thoughts
Great Racing Mitt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As a FIS level racer for a number of years I have owned a couple pair of these mittens and really like them. The only issue I have had with these mittens is a fairly thin palm, so you can work through them after a season or two fairly easily. However the dexterous leather on the palm gives a really good feel while using the gloves. I still use these freeskiing on all the cold days!
Powder day at Snowbird with friends and coworkers.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
In my (apparently) never-ending quest to keep my hands warm, I purchased these mittens. Great looking, seem well made enough, but I was underwhelmed by the thin insulation. Not willing to risk $135 to see if they work. If you don't suffer chronically cold hands, them maybe.....
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Hands stay warm and dry no matter how cold and wet the conditions. Excellent Mit/glove