- Detail Images
Warm fingers all winter long.
- The R-Tex XT membrane keeps out water and vents away your hand sweat if it warms up
- A water-resistant leather palm grabs ski poles and skis without wearing out or letting water inside
- Soft and smooth Micro-Bemberg lining feels great against cold, dry skin and helps aid sweat evaporation so your hands don't get clammy in the afternoon
- The hook-and-loop wrist and drawstring gauntlet closure keeps the mittens secure and the snow out
Share your thoughts
Great Warm Women's Mitten!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my mom for Christmas and she loves them! She has colder hands and she says she has no problem keeping her hands warm with these mittens and she loves the leather palm for gripping her poles. Would recommend these to a women looking for some warmer mittens!
I am looking for the warmest...
I am looking for the warmest pair of mittens available. I have the Burton Oven Mitt at the moment but it just doesn't keep my hands warm enough. Does any know what these are like or can recommend an alternative?